2010年12月2日星期四

replica Rolex Datejusts watches exclusivity

If you are having doubts whether to choose for a ref.5512 or a ref.5513 Submariner, keep in mind what important to you: replica Rolex Datejusts watches exclusivity (less ref. 5512s produced than the ref.5513), the 4-line dial because of the chronometer certified movement instead of a 2-line dial or a clean and dial for example. A ref.5513 in good and original condition goes for over 4.000,- Eur these days, without original box and .

A ref.5512 in similar condition ; without box and replica Swiss Rolex ETA watches start for well over 6.000,- 6.500,- Eur, easily. Currently, Chrono24 offers over 110 ref.5513 Submariners against 24 ref.5512 Submariners.If it was up to me, and money is an issue (like it always is), I would go for a ref.5513 in good condition. I love the clean dial and both references without a date window and cyclops give me the same look & feel. I don t care for the four lines on the dial, and only replica rolex Yachtmaster II 18K & SS Case watches 200ft/600m ; and Submariner is good enough for me. If you want a basic vintage sports watch, this is as basic as it gets with Rolex.Want to know everything about the Rolex Submariner (and Sea-Dweller) line-up? Guido Mondani wrote an excellent book on this subject. Although it officially has been sold out, there are still a few copies left at SubGMT. Price is a bit steep (499 Eur), but if you are a Submariner collector, it is worth it in my opinion.Thanks to the guys of the Dutch Rolex Forum replica rolex Submariner SS watches for supplying me with pictures.