2011年1月25日星期二

the problem is that us fans replica Tissot T65.7.587.71 Men's watch

Now what's REALLY the problem is that us fans replica Tissot T65.7.587.71 Men's watch, Lee FO.End of game.Roy is a STUD!!So I'm looking at the board to make sure my numbers are right, and suddenly I realize that Phil made defensive substitutions at the top of the 8th and it was ENSBERG who made the error Lamb was at first.This was NOT announced before the 8th.I'm sorry, but that is ridiculous.And I'm gonna call the Astros and complain.Not that they care what that the fans might could like to know stuff like that… We too busy with Kiss cam, I guess…

Roy Oswalt vs Ben SheetsI know yall remember that both Roy and Ben Sheets pitched for the Olympics gold medal winning team in 2000.I remember everyone going all Jeter on Sheets, but I remember Roy winning 2 games and thinking that he looked a replica Tissot T91.1.483.31 Men's watch bettern Sheets and being SO glad we had the sense to ignore the fact that he short and skinny…So far this year, Roy is 2-1 with a 4.5 ERA in 20 IP (remember that first start he did terrible) with 7 BB and 13 K.

around 3 BB 9 IP and a little over 7 K 9 IP.vs the Astros: 2-3 in 6 GS: 4 HR, 17 BB, 30 K in 32.2 IP 3.86 ERA, 1.44 WHIP and a .252 BAAInteresting that no one on the team hits him particularly well except Berkman, who, batting righty, is 6 fer 14.Odd that Lance is hitting so much better from the right this year.Yeah, I know small sample replica Ulysse Nardin Michelangelo Gigante Men's watch size.And yeah, I know, Adam Everett and Brad Ausmus are slugging better.Yeah, I know small sample size…-Trivia time lost in all the East Coast Media orgasmy about A freaking Rod, take a guess who in the NL is leading the league in slugging and OPS? It’s not Albert.It’s not Lance.It’s not Miguel Cabrera.